Thursday, July 28, 2011

Blog Design

I'm going to try again.  Try and write in this blog again.  Maybe this will turn into me figuring out ideas for my thesis and project next school year?  Who knows.

In the process of trying to write more here, I'm trying to find a good (premade, I don't know web design stuff... yet) template, I think I may have found it.  I don't know why I'm really writing about it considering no one has the link to the blog right now, but, at least I'm writing it.  I'll probably do a music and art post soon.   Maybe some photographs.  Though I do have a flickr... I'll put that link up on here somewhere.  I guess I'll just be putting the stuff I really like here or something.

Yeah.
That's it for now!  Probably have a few hundred posts today and then none for the next few weeks, knowing me.  But let's not try and do that!

And, new favorite obsession:

0 comments: